INFOLINE & ORDERS
HydraFacial MD is a non-invasive, multi-step treatment that combines the benefits of another level of hydradermabrasion: chemical peeling and special delivery of antioxidants, hyaluronic acid and peptides. Treatment can be adopted to specific skin problems.
For this particular treatment, CTGF ™ is integrated (connective tissue growth factor), which is specifically determined to regenerate skin health by supporting collagen and elastin production, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
The treatment is performed in five steps:
- Exfoliation – begins with removing dead tissue with the help of an exfoliating pad with fine abrasive acorn. This treatment removes the dead skin cells – improves the skin’s gentle cleansing and at the same time hydration is strongly supported.
- Chemical peeling – is performed the way that the vial of solution of glycolic and salicylic acid is inserted into the cartridge substage.
- Extraction and purification to depth – by the action of the extraction acorn, unwanted sebaceous stoppers from the pores of the skin are removed. We focus in particular on the T-zone face: forehead and nose area. We use an effective moisturizer solution with natural solids of salicylic acid.
- Use of the peptide complex – a vial of peptide solution is inserted into the cartridge acorn – Acetyl Octapeptide-3 and Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5. This solution minimizes fine lines and wrinkles and restores skin elasticity.
- Application of antioxidants and hydration – treatment is performed by using infusion acorn for a solution into the skin. The solution contains a mixture of antioxidants: hyaluronic acid, white tea extract, horse chesnut extract and biotins. It guarantees maximum hydration, protection and nourishing skin after treatment.