Info & Reservations
The non-invasive Hydrafacial treatment improves the health of the skin, solves individual problems and makes the skin instantly radiant.
The difference from traditional facial treatments is that the machine achieves deeper penetration and longer lasting results.
The treatment is performed in five steps:
- Exfoliation – begins with removing dead tissue with the help of an exfoliating pad with fine abrasive acorn. At the same time hydration is strongly supported.
- Chemical peeling – an ampule with mix of glycolic and salicylic acid will cause the next necessary step for cleansing of the skin.
- Extraction and purification to depth – unwanted sebaceous stoppers from the pores of the skin are removed. We focus in particular on the T-zone face: forehead and nose area. We use an effective moisturizer solution with natural solids of salicylic acid.
- Use of the peptide complex – an ampule of peptide mix (Acetyl Octapeptide-3 and Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5) minimises fine lines and wrinkles and restores skin elasticity.
- Application of antioxidants and hydration – mixture of antioxidants (hyaluronic acid, white tea extract, horse chesnut extract and biotins) guarantees maximum hydration, protection and nourishing skin after treatment.
At IEM SPA, in addition to the classic HydraFacial treatment, we also offer a special Booster treatment (Omorovicza, JLo, Britenol), which multiplies the effect of the treatment and fulfills the needs of your skin.
Hydrafacial is also loved by men. We do not forget the younger ones, of course. We also offer HydraFacial TEENAGE, designed for young skin. It helps fight acne and effectively treats the deficiencies of young skin.